IBHI by LGI
Order Processing & Shipping
All orders which are readily available in stock will be dispatched from IBHI's facility within 24 hours.Pre-Orders:
Production timeline for all pre-orders will be 7-8 business days.Shipping Timeline:- Domestic Orders:
The transit period for orders placed within India will be 5 days.International Orders:
The transit period for orders placed outside India will be 8-12 days.
In case you require time-sensitive urgent delivery, we can explore express shipping options. Please get in touch with our team on +91 99788 14653
WHAT WE LIVE BY:
1. We manufacture gifts. We are amongst the very few, indulged into manufacturing in an industry which is filled by curators.
2. Our products are fabric based, we print our own fabric and have a collection of house prints.
3. We have given a digital insight to the heritage textiles of India and towards the western print, we have a Moroccan collection as well.
4. Up to 93% of each product is handcrafted, we take details very seriously.
5. We have put thoughtfulness to the opinion of “It doesn’t matter, I just have to gift”. The gifts we design and create take care of everything that matters from utility, aesthetics to packaging.
6. Our merchandise collection includes home décor, personal accessories and stationery which fits in all categories of gifting and caters to all wedding favors and occasion-giveaway requirements.
LGI Traditions explained by Pooja Dave
Kumkum is a vermillion powdered color made using turmeric and lime, holds a unique cultural pedestal in our Indian culture. I have grown up knowing Kumkum as ‘kanku’ in my native language-Gujarati and seeing my grandmother perform the ritual of ‘kanku chhanta’ on every big occasion. Over the years, the ritual became an inseparable part of my soul. Every step we take in our business is massive for us, means and matters so much. From our photoshoot backdrops to print launches to festive beginnings, we have a ‘kanku chhanta’ ceremony for every moment. It is our little effort to take forward traditions, acknowledging every mini leap of our journey and being forever grateful to the rituals that have kept us connected with our roots.